Sunday 28 April 2013

My Blog

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time blogging and I have chosen to use it to post about my greatest love in life...books! I am an avid reader and this is why I chose to study English at university. I work full time but reading is something I love to do in my spare time. So I thought I would start a blog in order to share my thoughts on the books I have read with you. And I would really appreciate any thoughts, feedback and recommendations that you guys have for me.
I have an extensive collection of books, both read and as yet unread and this is what I will blog about. So my blog will feature a variety of reviews of new and older books all mixed together so hopefully there is something for everyone.

Speak soon and wish me luck in my first post!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment